1. I once met Rolf Harris in a French supermarket, and I used to think this was the best random fact ever... heh.
2. My mum used to cut my hair really short when I was young, and in the playground at school people would ask me if I was a girl or boy.
|Me with purple dungarees and sporting my short hair.For some reason I was eating Jumplo..|
3. I have coeliac disease and idiopathic pancreatitis.
4. I've been a vegetarian since birth.
5. I used to have a blog during my first year at university. I got 200 followers I think, and it was before many bloggers became noticed by the media i.e when Zoella used to comment on my blog etc!
6. I secretly want to move to the South of France where I've spent most of my holidays as a child, but as it is so isolated i'm not sure how well I would cope, but there's something romantic about living a simple life in the middle of nowhere!
7. I have a undergraduate and Masters degree, and hopefully should be starting a PhD soon (all depending on if I am successful in getting a full scholarship as an international student!).
8. I currently live in Queensland, Australia, but was born in West Yorkshire in a little UNESCO village. I miss the rolling hills and old buildings, but love Australia's warmer weather and the ability to go swimming 90% of the year!
|Home in the UK.|
9. I'm a secret lover of the gym, and in my final year of university got really fit and was going to the gym at least 5 times a week. Sadly those days are long gone- I can't wait until I can justify a gym membership again!
10. Me and my boyfriend love to pick up the PS3 or our laptops and have a good co-op session playing games. Our favorite is normally Age of Empires!
|Me and Mr. Nomad (photogenic as ever!).|
Tell me a random fact about you!